Thoughts on UX, DesignOps and product (and a bit of personal) development.
- My M43 Camera setup – Lumix GX80 with prime lenses for Micro Four Thirds system
- What’s the purpose of a business? To create value or profit?
- Want to become a UX contractor? Get comfortable with uncertainty
- Wondershare Mockitt review – Should this UI prototyping tool be on your list in 2021?
- UI designers, do you need to shift focus in 2021?
- Birthdate mobile form fields for iOS
- Where in the design process are we? – Questions to ask yourself to pin down where you are and what to do next
- What is UX strategy? An attempt to decipher something that shouldn’t need deciphering
- The two most important steps of the design process aren’t about design
- Are you a square peg in a round hole? – The dilemma of being a UX designer
- Find your Why – How to get back on track when work has lost its meaning
- Is there emotional value in digital products?
- UX, UI, UX/UI, UI/UX, WTF? – The problem with the UX/UI split
- Stop glorifying products by calling them experiences.
- The Elements of Happiness
- What I learnt from taking 3 months off work
- What happened when I left my job and started my own company