Thoughts on UX, DesignOps and product (and a bit of personal) development.
- Where in the design process are we? – Questions to ask yourself to pin down where you are and what to do next
- What is UX strategy? An attempt to decipher something that shouldn’t need deciphering
- The two most important steps of the design process aren’t about design
- Are you a square peg in a round hole? – The dilemma of being a UX designer
- Find your Why – How to get back on track when work has lost its meaning
- Is there emotional value in digital products?
- UX, UI, UX/UI, UI/UX, WTF? – The problem with the UX/UI split
- Stop glorifying products by calling them experiences.
- The Elements of Happiness
- What I learnt from taking 3 months off work
- What happened when I left my job and started my own company